Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in a tweener library
From: Julien Jorge (julien.jorge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-19 06:03:01

Le Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:37:52 +0200,
Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim_at_[hidden]> a écrit :

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Julien Jorge
> <julien.jorge_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
> > Is there an interest to add this tweener library to Boost and what
> > would be the adaptations to do?
> >

> Are you planning to work on this library soon?
>
> As I said before, I'm really interested into this library.
> I think I'll need something like it for my new project soon (not sure
> when, but it might be in 2 or 3 weeks) .
> So if you have an online repository where this library would be
> isolated, and at least would be templated as asked, I'm willing to
> try it ASAP and help it's development.

I had no plan to work on it before September but since you are willing
to help I will try to start the transition before the end of the next
week.

Is there some guidelines to write code for boost, especially in the
directory structure? Should I put the code of the templatized classes
in the .hpp or can I keep the .hpp/.tpp separation?

Julien Jorge