Subject: Re: [boost] [phoenix] Help needed with a custom terminal
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-25 10:35:34

On Saturday 25 August 2012 15:28:25 you wrote:
> Hi,

[snip]

> It is not clear where the problem is but I think for some reason
> Boost.Phoenix thinks that output_terminal is a nullary terminal, despite
> the fact that I specialized is_nullary to return false. Is there something
> wrong with my code or is it a problem with Boost.Phoenix?

After some digging around, I think I found the source of the problem.
Boost.Phoenix specializes is_nullary for custom_terminal<T> to be always true
and I see no way around it on my side. The compiler either prefers this
specialization over mine or produces an error of abiguous specializations of
is_nullary. Can this be fixed? Or is there another way to do what I need?