Subject: Re: [boost] IDE for developing Boost
From: Nathan Ridge (zeratul976_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-06 05:14:15

> We are working hard since about 2006 to create good C++ support for Eclipse CDT. We implemented large parts of CDT's refactoring infrastructure and used it in a variety of plug-ins we provide free of charge. Some of our tools actually made it into CDT or at least into Eclipse marketplace (metriculator, CUTE plug-in).

I am very intrigued by this!

What plug-ins have you developed beside metriculator and CUTE?

> Only Juno's parser still lacks some of C++11 syntax. We implemented the remaining parts, but not in time to make it for the release. If you need that, I believe we can arrange a download for the patched version that I use for my teaching of C++11 from mid-September on.

That sounds wonderful! I have been wanting to try out template aliases, but
have been holding back because Eclipse doesn't support them yet.

Are these patches publically available? Have they been submitted to Eclipse?

Thanks!
Nate