Subject: Re: [boost] [Review.Coroutine] Some comments
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-08 12:48:35

Am 08.09.2012 16:25, schrieb Vicente J. Botet Escriba:

>>> Is coroutine copyable?
>> moveable-only - I mean to derive from boost::noncopyable
> I'm lost. How this can help here?

I was thinking about to make coroutine deriving from boost::noncopyable
and not moveable-only.
Then I could refactor coroutine that it does not need to allocate memory
for inner classes.
The user can decide if the coroutine instance is allocated on the stack
or in the freestore and which technique is used.

But I think I've a solution to accept and hold an allocator in coroutine

>>> Have you take a look at the boost::fusion::tuple move C++11 evolution?
>> I'll take a look into the docu
> I don't know when these should be released, but I know they are
> working on it. In any case I expect that boost::fusion::tuple will
> manage with move semantics one day, but to my knowledge no body is
> working on boost::tuple. Maybe someone has fresh infos.

OK

regards,
Oliver