Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] ODEInt review starts today, September 19, ends September 28
From: Mario Mulansky (mario.mulansky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-28 11:28:12

Hi Hal,

thanks for your feedback.

On Thursday, September 27, 2012 06:48:59 PM Hal Finkel wrote:

> There is still a lot of commented-out code which should be removed.

Hum yes in some parts there is still some left-over, old version of the code
in comments. Also I believe one could find commented debug couts. We will get
rid of those.

> > - What is your evaluation of the documentation?
>
> I think that the documentation is pretty good, although the tone is, I
> think, I little too informal. Two specific suggestions:
>
> 1. Remove all instances of 'of course' -- This phrase occurs at least
> 20 times in the documentation.

This has been largely done already in Sylvester's work, the docs are now
significantly improved in this regard.

> 2. Say "the full source file", or something similar, instead of "the
> full cpp file".

Ok, I've changed it in the occasions I found.

Best,
Mario