Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Generic, C++0x Concepts, and C++1y Concepts
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-28 12:03:52

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:18 AM, Lorenzo Caminiti <lorcaminiti_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Honestly, I didn't even try to profile/optimize Boost.Contract pp code
> yet. I'm not sure if I'll try to count the number of macro expansions,
> the depth of macro expansion, etc... maybe using clang or Eclipse... I
> don't know yet.

I didn't use it at the time, but Boost.Wave should be able to help a lot
with that. It has pragmas for tracing the macro expansion process and for
timing. With _Pragma, it should even be possible to trace and time
individual parts of a single overall macro expansion.
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_51_0/libs/wave/doc/supported_pragmas.html

--
-Matt Calabrese