Subject: Re: [boost] What Should we do About Boost.Test?
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-29 15:31:38

Sohail Somani <sohail <at> taggedtype.net> writes:

> Anyway, I haven't looked back yet and (sorry) I'm not sure I will.
> Google Mock itself is unbelievably useful.

Frankly, I can't see what the fuss is all about. An approach taken by
Boost.Test is marginally better in my opinion. Mocks are deterministic
and test case should not need to spell out expectations. Writing mocks
is just as easy. You can see an example here:

.../libs/test/example/logged_exp_example.cpp

There is a potential for some improvement, but it is already better
than anything else I know (IMO obviously).

Gennadiy