Subject: Re: [boost] Is Boost Broken?
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-08 12:28:18

On Mon, Oct 08, 2012 at 05:43:55PM +0200, Klaim - Joël Lamotte wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > At Boost Con 2010 I made a presentation in which I suggested changes in
> > boost to permit it to continue to prosper. This presentation was titled:
> > "Is Boost Broken?"
> >
> > Here's the video link - but it doesn't seem to work any more
> > http://blip.tv/boostcon/robert-ramey-is-boost-broken-4166775
>

> Looks like the video isn't accessible "yet".

As blip.tv is pathologically unreliable, several of us mirrored the
videos as they were published for safekeeping. This turned out to be an
excellent idea.

http://zao.se/~zao/boostcon/10/Boostcon-RobertRameyIsBoostBroken503.mov
http://wipkip.nikhef.nl/events/BoostCon/2010/Boostcon-RobertRameyIsBoostBroken503.mov

I should probably do the same with the youtube ones some day, mostly for
personal ease of access when travelling.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]