Subject: [boost] Boost.Process 0.5: Another update/potential candidate for an official library
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-07 15:47:34

I've uploaded a new version of Boost.Process 0.5 to
<http://www.highscore.de/boost/process0.5/>:

- Made child movable and non-copyable on Windows (destructor closes
handles)
- Added cross-platform helpers in a new header file
boost/process/mitigate.hpp
- Updated and improved documentation (eg. FAQ is new)
- Added the POSIX initializer notify_io_service (Boost.Asio helper)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements (eg. in search_path() on Windows)

At this point there is nothing left on my todo list. I got quite a lot of
feedback so far and would appreciate if people can look at this new
version again. If there are no major shortcomings found, I'll ask for a
formal review.

Boris