Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard Report for November 2012
From: Francisco José Tapia (fjtapia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-14 18:02:59

Hi Ronald

 The 3 of October I sent a message requesting the Formal Review of the
library Countertree. I don't know if this is sufficient for to request a
Formal Review. If not, please, say me, in order to to do it.

 That message contains a brief description of the project. The code and the
documentation are located in my dropbox, because when I had lost the
password of the vault. But if it is necessary I will put there.

 Project location ( zip file with code and documentation) :
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8437476/works/countertree_code_doc.zip

Online documentation with code download :
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8437476/works/countertree/index.html

I would know if you have any time estimation about the beginning of the
review. I ask you because, in the Countertree library the logical expansion
is the concurrent version. This is important because many libraries like
the Threading Building Blocks have concurrent data structures, but don't
have concurrent data structures based on trees ( set, multiset, map and
multimap), due to the difficulty of to distribute the elements stored
between an arbitrary number of threads. With the countertree is easy
because you can use like a vector.

Depending of the time estimation, if close, I will do more quietly and I
can be a reviewer of some library, if not I will tray to finish the
concurrent part for the review.

 Regards

 Francisco Tapia