Subject: Re: [boost] Countertree
From: Francisco José Tapia (fjtapia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-17 12:44:47

About the compatibility with the boost Statistical Accumulators Library, I
didn't thought about it, but it would be useful. I will try to implement,
but I need to examine in deep for to provide you a well founded opinion.

 About the Policy-Based Data Structures of GCC, I didn't know, but I had
learned many things reading the code and the documentation of GCC, and I
hope to learn more with them. I say you the same, I will examine in order
to provide you a founded opinion.

 About the question of sample code.

If you see the online documentation. (
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8437476/works/countertree/index.html). The last
point is the Download. It's a zip file. If you examine this file, you have
a example folder with examples of all the data structures, and a benchmark
folder with the benchmarks used for the documentation.

Don't worry, it's easy. For to use this library only need to know the basic
of the STL. You will understand all at first look. It is easy to learn and
use. And if you have any question, please ask me

 Thanks by your interest and your suggestions.

 Francisco