Subject: Re: [boost] Flow-based programming library for Boost?
From: Marcus Tomlinson (themarcustomlinson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-05 09:35:00

Yes, "dataflow" and "flow-based" are essentially the same. The project is dual licensed under GPL and LGPL. On Sourceforge there's no option for sole LGPL. The game plan is to port the whole library to the Boost license, along with updates to the code to comply with Boost standards, and replacement of a few aspects of the library with their Boost equivalents (threading -> boost::thread, dynamic type -> boost::any, etc.)

The proposed new library name will be: "Boost.flow"

Sent from my iPad