Subject: Re: [boost] [context] asm_context_sources breaking regression testing for WinCE
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-06 14:42:27

Seems not to work - I assume that the properties mach some entries for ARM
in the Jamfile (probably it ELF is assumed).
would it be possible that you send be the complete output of: bjam
toolset=msvc --debug-building
I could figure out which properties are set (for instance <target-os> and
os.name etc.)
thx,
Oliver