Subject: Re: [boost] [context] asm_context_sources breaking regression testing for WinCE
From: David Deakins (ddeakins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-07 13:02:46

On 12/6/2012 12:42 PM, Oliver Kowalke wrote:
> Seems not to work - I assume that the properties mach some entries for ARM
> in the Jamfile (probably it ELF is assumed).
> would it be possible that you send be the complete output of: bjam
> toolset=msvc --debug-building
> I could figure out which properties are set (for instance <target-os> and
> os.name etc.)

I saw that it was selecting unsupported.cpp and generating the #error on
the first run of tests after the change, but you are correct that it
seems not to have selected this alias on the lastest run. You may be
right that it is now matching to the newer ARM stuff.

However, it is not preventing tests of other libraries from running,
which was the earlier problem, so that is good. (Although a different
issue with test output path names on a few libraries getting beyond the
256 character limit is now causing this problem, but I am working on it
separately).

Thanks,
-Dave