Subject: Re: [boost] [multiprecision] Request permision to merge to release.
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-07 13:30:04

>> I'd like to ask permission to merge the multiprecision lib to release.
>>
>> Note that as things stand I'm still chasing down test failures, but these
>> are now mostly down to:
>
> You need to add you library to libs/libraries.htm, and to
> libs/maintainers.txt.

Done

> Also, are there any expected test failures you
> can mark up? It's currently quite hard to get a handle on the results.

Done: there are a couple of Clang and Intel failures I need to investigate,
but most were timeouts.

Note that I haven't marked up any VC++ failures since:

a) Most of the test results are rather out of date, and
b) Some (but not all) of those that aren't, have strange failures which
don't occur locally (http://tinyurl.com/ccgfasx), Googling suggests these
may be caused by corrupted .pdb files, so I'm not sure what I can do about
that...

John.