Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Documentation for Git and Modular Boost conversion
From: René Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-07 13:40:14

There's no mention of supporting external developers/users that have subversion external links to the Boost subversion repo. How will people that have their internal development stored in subversion with references to Boost be supported? Will they be left out in the cold once svn.boost.org goes dark? Or will their be an equivalent subversion read only bridge they could use (after adjusting their references)?