Subject: Re: [boost] [Proposal] Adding CPUID Library in Boost
From: Shakti Misra (shakti.misra.study_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-07 22:39:40

Hi,
I have been looking at nt2 for some time. It looks like a nice addition.
But there is very less documentation, this led me to use AMD's SSEPlus.
Apart from that any plans to add detection of below:
number of cores or logical CPUs, cache sizes, CPU clock etc?
~Thanks
Shakti

http://libcpuid.sourceforge.**net/ <http://libcpuid.sourceforge.net/>