Subject: Re: [boost] Boost new library policy
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-08 16:27:00

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> On 8 December 2012 17:08, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> islam y. yasar wrote:
>>> Hi Boost Developers;
>>>
>>> i and my friend want to develope a library for boost. Is there any
>>> policy document for that ? i want to learn this process step by
>>> step.
>>>

>> For what it's worth, you can find my own personal take on this at
>> www.blincubator.com
>
> Great resource.
> Is it intentional the domain redirects to
> http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com ?

This is a side effect of the fact that I created it as an add-on domain to
my
main web site. I might be willing to spend months of time working on boost
but I draw the line at paying $10/mo for an extra web site.

 It looks some links may be broken.
> I followed footer "Robert Ramey" link and got Not Found at
> http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com/requirements/www.rrsd.com

Hmmm - I'll look into this. I'm sure this is an effect of using wordpress.
Like many other things, it starts out easy - but ends up sucking up huge
amounts of time chasing smalll quirks like this one.

I'm making progress getting this to where I want it to be and any kind
of feedback is appreciated.

Robert Ramey