Subject: Re: [boost] Boost new library policy
From: Christof Donat (cd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-08 16:42:31

Hi,

> >> For what it's worth, you can find my own personal take on this at
> >> www.blincubator.com
> >
> > Great resource.
> > Is it intentional the domain redirects to
> > http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com ?
>
> This is a side effect of the fact that I created it as an add-on domain to
> my
> main web site. I might be willing to spend months of time working on boost
> but I draw the line at paying $10/mo for an extra web site.

Can you give some information on the ressources the website needs? Eventually
I'd be willing to host it and thus sponsor that project. Of course that
depends on the ammount of ressources that I have to expect.

Christof

--
okunah gmbh                                  Software nach Maß
Zugspitzstraße 211                               www.okunah.de