Subject: Re: [boost] Flow-based programming library for Boost?
From: Marcus Tomlinson (themarcustomlinson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-08 18:59:29

As per the suggestions of a few people on the mailing list, I've added more detailed documentation to my proposed new flow-based programming library (currently named: "DSPatch"). Included now are 2 tutorials (with source code snippets) on how to use DSPatch.

I've also completely refactored the project's directory structure to one that is more like other Boost libraries. Although there will be a few more changes needed before this library meets all the Boost requirements, it's now in a pretty good state for people to get a feel of whether or not this is something Boost could use.

If you have moment, please take a look and let me know what your thoughts are:

http://www.adaptaudio.com/DSPatch

Thanks!