Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Documentation for Git and Modular Boost conversion
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-11 10:52:01

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:23 AM, Daniel Pfeifer <daniel_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> 2012/12/10 Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
>
> > Other than a schedule when integration/release testing is going to be set
> > up.. I don't see how that is going to be set up.. How does
> > integration/release testing work in, i must assume for now, the
> > boost-lib/boost superproject?
>

> The superproject has (nearly) the same directory layout as the current
> boost root. Short term, integration/release testing works very similar to
> the current process.
> Long term, we are working out a process that allows us to release
> subprojects separately.

Yes.. But let me rephrase the questions a bit.. As the testing manager (yes
that's me even if I really don't have to do anything at this point since we
haven't had real problems in ages now).. What is the procedure that testers
will follow? Is there documentation equivalent to <
http://www.boost.org/development/running_regression_tests.html> for the new
setup? What changes to the current tools need to happen to the adjust to
the new setup?

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything