Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Documentation for Git and Modular Boost conversion
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-14 10:22:23

I've tried to carry out these instructions but changing the names and files a tiny bit
(Windows 7)

 but I've stumbled at the test run stage with

thrice_test.cpp
thrice_test.cpp(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/trivial/twice.hpp': No such
 file or directory

but it is here

I:\boost-trunk\libs\trivial\include\boost\trivial\thrice.hpp

I *think* I've got the directory structure right, and I created a symbolic link that looks
promising:

I:\boost-trunk\boost>mklink /d trivial ..\libs\trivial\include\boost\trivial
symbolic link created for trivial <<===>> ..\libs\trivial\include\boost\trivial

  dir \trivial

doesn't find anything.

While I do some homework on symbolic links, any suggestions on where I have blundered?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK