Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Documentation for Git and Modular Boost conversion
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-16 18:02:05

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> on Sat Dec 15 2012, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot-AT-gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> If yes, will there be a period where we ask for developers to register
> > what their github account is for mapping?
>
> It goes by email address, not github account. The mapping is partially
> complete and I am working on resolving all the unresolved names.
> Whether such a period will be needed eventually, I don't know.

Ah.. AFAIK it goes by identity corresponding to the github account. I.e. by
email address of the account (which is why I said github account). There is
a fine distinction as people can have an entirely different email attached
to their github account that what they have in the current library
maintenance records. Hence we will need people to verify that the emails we
use for the mapping are correct.

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything