Subject: [boost] Boost SIMD beta release
From: joel falcou (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-20 01:50:11

We're rolling a beta release of Boost.SIMD along with a beta release of
NT2.

This version comes very late because we were busy with other things but
hopefully we'll now do rolling releases frequently. Documentation is quite
lacking but code is relatively stable and works.

  * Release Files can be found here: http://nt2.metascale.org/downloads/

  * Additional material about the library can be found here :
       - Boost.SIMD PACT paper :
http://www.lri.fr/~falcou/pub/pact-2012.pdf
       - Boost.SIMD MeetingC++ slides :
http://meetingcpp.com/tl_files/mcpp/slides/12/simd.pdf

* We welcome comments, questions and random requests/rants/bug reports
    as to polish the library before actual submission to the boost
review. Such comments
    can be sent there, on our nt2-dev Google groups or in the nt2 issue
tracker.

Regards