Subject: Re: [boost] [1.53.0] Release Notes
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-22 13:15:39

Hi Daniel,

On 21-12-2012 20:36, Daniel James wrote:
> Please can you send me your library's release notes for 1.53. Or if
> you prefer you can add them yourself to:

Thanks for managing this release. Below the notes.

Regards, Barend

[/=================]
[heading Boost 1.53]
[/=================]

[*Bugfixes]

* avoid generating output polygons with interior rings below minimum
size (e.g. one or two points)
* `geometry::disjoint` for degenerate segments (patched by Karsten Ahnert)
* problem in `geometry::difference` for missing handling tangency,
reported by H2
* fixed `geometry::for_each` for use with Lambda's
* fixed `geometry::comparable_distance` point-linestring (and -range,
-polygon)

[*Additional functionality]

* combinations for `geometry::disjoint`: point/ring, point/polygon,
point/multi_polygon
* combinations for `geometry::intersects`: point/ring, point/polygon,
point/multi_polygon

[*Internal changes]

* updates in specializations/not_implemented for various algorithms (as
in an earlier version, these changes are still going on; they take care
for simplified structs, better error reporting, and automatized
documentation)
* fixes in unit tests