Subject: [boost] Problems with svn.boost.org a.k.a. wowbagger
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-30 08:20:05

on Sun Dec 30 2012, John Maddock <boost.regex-AT-virgin.net> wrote:

>>> Did you reset the passwords for trunk? Until today I was able to commit
>>> changes to boost-trunk - but my password is invalid now?!
>>> Oliver
>>
>> I have a similar problem, also for reading the repository. I cannot
>> access the trunk anymore.
>
> Someone seems to have locked the whole repository - I'm unable to
> update or commit on either the Trunk or the Sandbox.

Yeah, https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost and
https://svn.boost.org/svnmanager/ are also broken. I think this is a
job for the OSL sysadmins, unless one of us has been seriously messing
around with the Apache installation there.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing                  Software Development        Training