Subject: Re: [boost] Problems with svn.boost.org a.k.a. wowbagger
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-30 11:06:26

Hi David,

I am sorry for the trouble on the apache services in wowbagger.

There was a NFS update and account update as well on wowbagger and the user ID of all the apache files was messed up.

I just changed them to have the correct user ID.

It should be fine now but I may miss some other files. Please let me know if you find any similar problems.

Regards,

--
- DongInn