Subject: Re: [boost] Problems with svn.boost.org a.k.a. wowbagger
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-30 11:24:54

Le 30/12/12 17:06, DongInn Kim a écrit :
> Hi David,
>
> I am sorry for the trouble on the apache services in wowbagger.
>
> There was a NFS update and account update as well on wowbagger and the user ID of all the apache files was messed up.
>
> I just changed them to have the correct user ID.
>
> It should be fine now but I may miss some other files. Please let me know if you find any similar problems.

Hi,

I can not login at https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/login

  Oops...

*Trac detected an internal error:*

OperationalError: database is locked

There was an internal error in Trac. It is recommended that you notify
your local Trac administrator with the information needed to reproduce
the issue.

To that end, you could a ticket.

The action that triggered the error was:

GET: /login

TracGuide <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/TracGuide> --- The Trac
User and Administration Guide