Subject: Re: [boost] Problems with svn.boost.org a.k.a. wowbagger
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-30 13:28:02

Le 30/12/12 18:55, Dave Abrahams a écrit :
> on Sun Dec 30 2012, "Vicente J. Botet Escriba" <vicente.botet-AT-wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
>> Le 30/12/12 17:06, DongInn Kim a écrit :
>>> Hi David,
>>>
>>> I am sorry for the trouble on the apache services in wowbagger.
>>>
>>> There was a NFS update and account update as well on wowbagger and
>>> the user ID of all the apache files was messed up.
>>>
>>> I just changed them to have the correct user ID.
>>>
>>> It should be fine now but I may miss some other files. Please let me
>>> know if you find any similar problems.
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I can not login at https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/login
>>
>> Oops...
>>
>> *Trac detected an internal error:*
>>
>> OperationalError: database is locked
>>
>> There was an internal error in Trac. It is recommended that you notify
>> your local Trac administrator with the information needed to reproduce
>> the issue.
> Works for me.

Works now.

But I got the following warning

iMac-de-Vicente-Botet-Escriba:doc viboes$ svn ci -m "Thread: update doc"
Sending doc/condition_variables.qbk
Sending doc/mutex_concepts.qbk
Sending doc/scoped_thread.qbk
Sending doc/shared_mutex_ref.qbk
Sending doc/thread_ref.qbk
Transmitting file data .....
Committed revision 82283.

Warning: post-commit hook failed (exit code 1) with output:
/bin/touch: cannot touch `/home/dikim/temp/babo': Permission denied
/bin/touch: cannot touch `/home/dikim/temp/boba': Permission denied
svn: Can't open file '.svn/lock': Permission denied
svn: Can't open file '.svn/lock': Permission denied