Subject: Re: [boost] [log] Most recent version
From: Charles_J_Wilson_at_[hidden]
Date: 2012-12-31 12:27:35

We've been using the v2 log for over two years now.

We're currently working with r738. We're using it with wstrings (Windows), time stamps, scopes, tags, file rollover, multi-thread and levels.

I highly recommend it.

If you have issues, you'll find Andrey both responsive and helpful.

Charles Wilson
Senior Software Development Engineer
Dell | Enterprise Solutions Group