Subject: Re: [boost] [release] some Boost.Build fixes
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-30 10:21:13

Hi Eric and Daniel

On Wednesday, 30. January 2013 10:49:47 Daniel James wrote:
> On 29 January 2013 21:33, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > I would be extremely reluctant to take fixes to Boost.Build at this
> > point since the potential for havoc is so high. I'd like to understand
> > how serious the bug is and what it is blocking. I'd also like to hear
> > what the other release managers think.
>
> I can't connect to the boost server at the moment, so I haven't looked
> at the changes, or what the issue is. But if it the qt5 fix only
> involves code that isn't usually loaded, then it might not be that
> problematic. Depends on what the change actually is though.

The bug is here:

I just forgot one of the new qt5 modules.

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/82654

> I don't think it's worth fixing a test case.

Agreed. I can

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/82655

merge later. It seems we don't have a regression tester with qt4/5 configured
anyway.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1