Subject: Re: [boost] [mixin] Introducing a new library.
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-31 15:15:52

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Borislav Stanimirov <b.stanimirov_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Aha. I get it now. In this case, no. The main purpose of the library is
> "live" object mutation. Compile-time types while maintaining the previous
> goal are not planned.

I can see this library as an interesting part of a game engine, in
particular because it let the C++ code be static while allow script code or
editor code to change the objects nature on the fly.

I don't have much time but I recognize it could be interesting to see in
practice (in my domain which is games) how it works.
I don't know if it would be interesting in other domains than interactive
media.

Joel Lamotte