Subject: Re: [boost] [container] boost::container::vector, hybrid_vector, and performance
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-11 16:41:00

El 11/02/2013 18:12, Andrew Hundt escribió:
> The short results summary:
> varray was generally at or near the top for performance due to its simplicity,
> and interestingly on almost all platforms std::vector significantly
> outperformed boost::container::vector, which edged out
> boost::container::vector<T, stack_allocator>.

Thanks for the report. Which boost version have you used? I remember
adding some optimizations in Boost 1.53's container::vector. Anyway I'm
interested in improving boost::container performance, since I haven't
done any serious effort on that direction. Until know portability
between C++03 and C++0x was the main goal.

Best,

Ion