Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Documentation update
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-12 08:28:10

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:33 AM, Ryo IGARASHI <rigarash_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
> > Is that currently being updated like the bitbucket test repos? I ask
> > because the testing will rely on dulwich git which does not talk at all
> > with bitbucket (it seems the bitbucket git server works differently.. not
> > that I blame it given the disfunction that is the git server protocol).
> > Hence I need something useable for development of the testing scripts.
>
> What do you mean by 'dulwich cannot talk with bitbucket' ?
> In my Debian GNU/Linux (sid) system, everything seems fine with git
> repository
> hosted on bitbucket using git protocol.
>
> What I tried was:
> 1. Install dulwich (using Debian package)
> 2. using the dulwich client:
> $ dulwich clone git_at_[hidden]:ryppl/boost.git
> 3. check the boost.git directory

Try:

===
$ dulwich clone https://bitbucket.org/boostorg/boost.git

Traceback (most recent call last):
[...]
  File
"/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py",
line 521, in http_error_default
    raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: NOT FOUND
===

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything