Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Documentation update
From: Ryo IGARASHI (rigarash_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-12 03:33:55

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Is that currently being updated like the bitbucket test repos? I ask
> because the testing will rely on dulwich git which does not talk at all
> with bitbucket (it seems the bitbucket git server works differently.. not
> that I blame it given the disfunction that is the git server protocol).
> Hence I need something useable for development of the testing scripts.

What do you mean by 'dulwich cannot talk with bitbucket' ?
In my Debian GNU/Linux (sid) system, everything seems fine with git repository
hosted on bitbucket using git protocol.

What I tried was:
1. Install dulwich (using Debian package)
2. using the dulwich client:
 $ dulwich clone git_at_[hidden]:ryppl/boost.git
3. check the boost.git directory

Best regards,

--
Ryo IGARASHI, Ph.D.