Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOC] Are we going to participate?
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-14 07:46:23

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> This is already implemented in Boost.PropertyTree (and there is a
> Spirit implementation in Spirits examples)
> > - json parsing libary

To be precise, Boost.PTree can't be used as a JSon parsing library (as
explained in another recent discussion)
and the Spirit example is being used as base (if my understanding is
correct) for the comming JSon library
that Mateusz mentionned.

Back on the subject, could review process improvements be part of GSOC?
I mean like making the student prepare reviews that have been waiting for a
long time
in the review queue. I guess not because it don't involve writing code but
it does involve studying code.

Joel Lamotte