Subject: [boost] Releasing gil::io
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-24 20:16:46

Hi all,

I have taken a look at the requirements to release a new library.
There is some points I like to discuss.

Technically speaking gil::io is a replacement of the older gil io
extension. So, it's not really a new library. But of course, I don't
mind fulfilling all the requirements.

Here are the requirements before merging:

* root/libs/libraries.htm entry is OK, both in the alphabetic list and
in the category lists.
Should I add a gil::io entry?

* root/libs/maintainers.txt entry is OK.
Should I add a gil::io entry?

* The library's root/libs/xxx directory contains an index.html file
with either the main docs or a redirection to the main docs.
Done

* The primary docs pages meet Boost requirements and guidelines. Don't
leave this until too late; it has turned up lots of issues in the
past.
I'm using boostbook and the default templates.

* Trunk inspection report is clean.
I would need some help here to hook up gil::io test with general boost testing.

* Trunk regression tests are reasonably clean or marked up.
TODO

Thanks,
Christian