Subject: [boost] [sandbox] [tree_node] Major update
From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-01 22:24:28

Hello, fellow Boosters. In the hope that some of you here are still interested in easily extensible / augmented tree implementations, I've updated my Boost.TreeNode library in the sandbox.  It provides adaptors for augmenting counts (a la countertree), heights, and even Boost.Accumulator values (which can solve the use cases mentioned in <http://je4d.blogspot.com/2013/01/boostintrusive-annotated-trees-part-1.html>), as well as concepts against which you can write your own adaptors.  For a quick glance, documentation is at <http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/tree_node/libs/tree_node/doc/html/index.html>. I'm still looking at the other two proposals.  They have performance benchmarks which my library does not currently possess.  However, at first glance I see no comparably straightforward way to augment user-defined data (e.g. Boost.Accumulator features) in either library. Feedback appreciated! Cromwell D. Enage