Subject: Re: [boost] "Re: boost_svn_expor"
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-15 00:17:16

Hi Rene,

I am sorry for answering late. I did not know that I disabled receiving the boost mails.
> It runs as part of the testing process if a tester has configured things to
> not use the svn client directly. Disabling it causes some testers to stop
> working. I don't know what the problem is with the cpu usage though as it
> should be a rarely executed program as there are a small number of testers
> and this would run only a small number of times in a day.
>
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:37 PM, DongInn Kim <dikim_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > I disabled the script /home/grafik/
> > www.boost.org/boost_svn_export_archive.sh for now. I have no idea what
> > invokes the script but it seems that I could not find any troubles with the
> > disabled script.
> >
> > Please let me know if you find anything wrong with the boost web services
> > including the svn service.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > - DongInn

Can you tell me exactly what your test program does? It clearly invoked 4 or 5 apache processes which used almost all the resources.
Does it create the 4 ~ 5 apache processes whenever you run the test program?

Did you or your cronjob run it at that time? How could it run?

Regards,

--
- DongInn