Subject: Re: [boost] [log] Permission to merge to trunk
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-22 18:04:07

On Friday 22 March 2013 20:17:06 Daniel James wrote:
> On 22 March 2013 18:56, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > On Friday 22 March 2013 13:50:53 Rene Rivera wrote:
> >> You never need permission to merge to trunk. Unless you are asking the
> >> author of the library. And then just ask the author directly.
> >
> > I'm the author. But ok, I thought I needed a permission. Thank you.
>
> You do need to meet the conditions set in the review. So I think you
> need the review manager's approval.

Vladimir, could you give your permission for Boost.Log inclusion into Boost?

For your convenience I'm re-posting a few essential links:

Review result:

http://lists.boost.org/boost-announce/2010/03/0256.php

My post with the actions taken on the issues in the review result:

Library docs:

http://boost-log.sourceforge.net/libs/log/doc/html/index.html

Library code:

svn co https://boost-log.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/boost-log/trunk/boost-log