Subject: Re: [boost] generate algorithm
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-28 11:24:52

Definitively. That could even be a great addition to Boost.uBLAS.
It's common practice in Matlab and R to generate random matrices.
However I think you're library could either be independant or part of
another one that is more generic (Boost.Range ? Boost.Containers ?) as its
purpose extend well over simply generating blocks and random values.

Best,
David