Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Multiprecision GSoC 2013
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-10 05:30:18

I suggest that you should make sure that you can build a simple demo of using cpp_dec_float type -
there are lots of examples, but you should work up your own using some math function. Use a platform
and IDE of your choice, Linux, NetBeans, Visual Studio ...

Then mail me direct a zip of all your files, including the program output. Bonus points for using
Boost.Test ;-)

Paul