Subject: [boost] GSOC 2013
From: Dmitriy (dmitriycpp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-10 06:19:07

Hi folks!

I am Dmitriy Gorbel, a computer science student at the Kharkiv
Polytechnic University from Ukraine.

I browsed Boost C++ Libraries home page for GSoC and I want to propose
a project to implement of a Fixed Point library.
I read open standard on open-std.org
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2012/n3352.html
and tried implementation by Vicente J. Botet Escriba at the
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/fixed_point/

Now I prepare my proposal.

So I will take implementation by Vicente J. Botet Escriba in the first
place, and I found few more simple implementations, but can anyone
advise me other implementations of Fixed Point arithmetic, which I
must pay attention? Not necessarily in C++, pure C also would be good.

Thanks