Subject: [boost] GSOC 2013
From: Niranjan Singh (niranjan32331_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-13 12:56:18

Hello,

My name is Niranjan ,

 It was really a pleasure seeing a poject like this, and the ideas were
also very good. I like to contribute to the vector ,making new matrix class.

I would like to propose you my idea as below

 As *Graph theory* as a subject also and is becoming increasingly
significant as it is applied to other areas of mathematics, science and
technology. It is being actively used in fields as varied as *biochemistry
(genomics), electrical engineering (communication networks and coding
theory), computer science (algorithms and computation) and operations
research (scheduling).* The powerful *combinatorial methods* found in graph
theory have also been used to prove fundamental results in other areas of
pure mathematics.

And so is becoming an important subject in mathematics and algorithms also.

 So I was thinking to make a library to implement all the graph functions
and its various properties and applications in it so that it can be used by
student to understand the concept and it can also be used to solve problems
like *Travelling Salesman problem, finding chromatic number, edge colouring.
*

Finding *shortest path , face colouring* e.t.c.

 With the help of small functions user can create a program which tackles
the big problem.

Lots of data-structures can also be implemented.

Thanks.

P.S.

Sir, As my end semester are exams are on .. so its possible that i couldn't
reply you fast but I do want to do this project. Exams will over on 30
april..

Thanks for you concern.