Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 2013
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-13 13:27:09

Hi Niranjan,

thanks for your interest in the projects proposed by Boost for GSOC 2013.
You mentioned the matrix class at the beginning of your email, so I believe
you're interested in Boost.uBLAS. That's why I thought I owe you an answer
for I proposed a project for Boost.uBLAS.

Later on, you mentioned a few very interesting ideas regarding graph
algorithms, so I believe my colleagues from the Boost.Graph library will
immediately see an interest on.

May I ask you which library you would like to contribute to ?

With many thanks and regards,
David Bellot