Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 2013
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-14 13:41:00

2013/4/14 Niranjan Singh <niranjan32331_at_[hidden]>:
> Hello sir,
>
> Sorry for not being clear in my previous message , here I want to propose
> you two ideas..which we can work on
>
> 1. Implementing a graphical interface for problems so that all outputs can
> be viewed by user in a good way. Algorithms will be the same like Dijkstra's
> , Bellman ford , Kruskul e.t.c as they are already present in BGL.

BGL can output to DOT format (the one that is used by graphviz to
visualize graphs). Are you going to improve that output or proposing
something absolutely different?

> 2. Implementing algorithms for Travelling Salesman problem or Chinese
> postman problem, Job scheduling or Edge colouring.

This sounds interesting. Can you write code using same approaches as
in Boost.Graph? See some sources of BGL, get the idea of how it works.

> P.S: Actually Sir I have many ideas in my mind, that's why I tell them
> whichever be the best or worth full. :))
>
> with many thanks
> Niranjan Singh

See this link https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoCSubmissionTemplate
and fill a proposal. This link may also help
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoCHints

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin