Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc 2013] Boost.odeint project
From: Karsten Ahnert (karsten.ahnert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-14 14:28:11

Hello Artemy,

the two parts are separate tasks and we expect that one student works on
one task. To answer both of your questions: yes:

The next step is to fill the submission template [1]. Is the project
description clear enough for you to start filling the template or do you
need additional ressources?

Best regards,

Karsten

[1] https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoCSubmissionTemplate