Subject: Re: [boost] gsoc project
From: Shamsher Siddiqui (mail.shamshersiddiqui_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-14 18:05:26

Thanx for assistance Vicente

i have divided the entire project into 5 part .As you said that write
your proposal as soon as possible.Can we discuss the projects into
parts before i start writing my proposal so that
it can be effectively presented and no points lefts behind

and to whom i have to mail my proposal for review before final submition.