Subject: Re: [boost] Using both boost 64 and 32 bit on Windows with CMake
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-16 08:45:26

On 16/04/13 12:00, Klaim - Joël Lamotte wrote:

> Boost just makes things complicated by not specifying a way to
> differenciate these binaries (again, on Windows).

The Boost naming scheme does not encode 32/64 bit, nor does the build
system build both for you.
There is nothing FindBoost can do.

Just put 32-bit and 64-bit variants in different directories, and
configure your build to use the right directory for your build.

> If you read the link you would know I'm talking about the CMake help
> documentation which don't describe BOOST_LIBRARYDIR at all.
> When you're using CMake to configure your libraries, that's where you look.
> I filed a ticket for this.

The documentation of a find module is whatever is written at the
beginning of the file in question.