Subject: Re: [boost] Windows Binary Builds
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-16 09:46:55

boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<CAArKS8jULJOXDvyeaW-i9t=WtyetYQLnnoEBR9rLNEKc3aaZ_A_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>If windows had any kind of package management system, I'd be all for this.

By "package management system", are you referring to the part that
goes out to some repository on the internet and decides what packages
to download an install? Or do you mean something else?

>As it is, I worry that just breaking them out by architecture is too many
>packages and will confuse people.

Additionally, I am not sure I see the benefit of splitting things out
into so many packages.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>